By - floor5
2017 – 2021 : Metallo Belgium N.V.
Metallo Belgium N.V. is a world-leading recycling company that valorises complex non-ferrous materials by returning metals back into the value chain.
I was hired to fulfill the roles of Senior Systems Engineer and IT Service Delivery Manager.
- IAM : Identity and Access Management
- Alignment of Employee Records and IT User Entities
- Plan, build & move secondary data center
- Standardization / simplification of IT Desktop Infrastructure
- ITIL implementation & Service desk optimization
IT Service Management
- Implementation of ITIL to a suitable level
- Optimizing the use of existing tools & CRM
- Managing service desk operations
- hardware lifecycle management
- Directly reporting to CIO
- Implementation and maintenance of Composable Infrastructure through VMware on HPe Synergy + HPe StoreVirtual VSA
- Design, budgetting and planning for a brand-new on premise data center
- Design, implementation and maintenance of a remote VMware infrastructure (Spain)
- Coordination of different external parties to solve global performance issues
- Coordination and follow-up of Windows 10 roll-out while keeping track of possible optimizations for the future
- MS Exchange 2016 upgrade
- Migration of physical and older virtualized machines running on IBM BladeCenter to HPe Synergy